Skip to main content

Registration - Transfer Students

Student Registration/Transfer Information

Sinton High School Grades 9-12


Parents of returning students should already have a Skyward Parent Portal Account.  If you already have a skyward account and also have a new student you may enroll them through the Only New to the District tab. If you need assistance retrieving your login please follow the link for forgot username/password or contact the campus for assistance.  Click below to complete the on-line portion of registration.  

Returning students click here for the Skyward Parent Portal  


If you are New to the district, the online portion of registration can be located at the web address below. Please request a username and password and an email will be sent to you with all the information including the link to complete the process. Please know that the required documents: Birth Certificate, Social Security Card and Proof of Residence can be uploaded into the system. If you have any questions, please contact the respective campus.

New Students without a Skyward Parent Portal click here

Required Enrollment Documents

State and federal law requires certain documents as part of the enrollment of students who are new to a school district. These documents must be brought to the school for registration.

  • Original birth certificate
  • Proof of parent’s identity (Example: driver’s license)
  • Immunization record
  • Social Security card
  • Proof of residency (utility bill, i.e. water bill, gas bill, or electric bill). This is not required if the student is homeless.
  • Report card from prior school year, if available. Incoming 9th grade students are required to present proof of promotion.

Transfer Requests

If you wish to transfer to Sinton ISD, please contact Norma Goetzel with the office of the Superintendent at 361-364-6800.

If you have any questions, please contact the campus at 361-364-6650.