Skip to main content

Transcript Request

High school students currently enrolled at SISD must request transcripts from the school.  Please contact the counselor’s office at 361-364-6659.  

Graduates or those that are no longer enrolled in SISD may request a transcript by:

  • Complete the Transcript Request Form at the SISD Administration Office.  322 South Archer, Sinton, TX  78387
  • Download the printable Transfer Request Form and return it to the SISD Administration Office
  • Complete the online Transcript Request Form 

** A valid ID or drivers license is required to receive a copy of your transcript **

Contact the PEIMS Coordinator with any questions at 361-364-6813 or